Gemma Gené is originally from Barcelona, Spain but currently, resides in New York City. She’s an incredible artist that is known for her drawings, sculptures, and paintings. However, what she’s most well-known for are her adorable comics.
Gené draws incredibly sweet and very relatable comics about her dog — a pug named Mochi.
“I missed my pug Mochi so much while I was at work that I started drawing about him on the subway on my way to and back from work.”
Here are 30 of her comics that perfectly illustrate what it’s like living with a dog.
These are so funny because they’re so spot on.
1. Dogs and their dog owners just get each other.
2. Every. Single. Time.
3. And it’s always right after you’ve eaten.
4. Food always comes first. Always.
5. “Right back” is still too long.
6. They always want to be touching you.
7. They have an amazing talent for finding medication “hidden” in treats.
8. Acts like a guard dog over the littlest noises.
9. Yep. Dogs are our children.
10. They’re only capable of being “upset” for a second.
11. Every dog owner knows the “put on the leash” game.
12. Do not insult the dog.
13. “Mom. Hello. I’m here, Mom. Hey, Mom!”
14. This is how you know they are blatantly ignoring you.
15. It’s so true!
16. Vet assistant = most dangerous job ever.
17. They are our loyal little shadow.
18. One of the best perks of having a dog.
19. When you’re that cute, you get what you want.
20. Thanks, doggy!
21. It’s always so hard to leave them.
22. It’s impossible to stay mad.
23. Always needs to be at the center of it all.
24. “I told you it wasn’t yummy!”
25. Every single dog does this.
26. Oh, the guilt!
27. The horror!
28. There’s always a couple little harmless secrets in the house.
29. Every dog owner has annoyed their dog with endless snuggles and kisses.
30. Absolutely no such thing as ‘personal space’ in a household with a dog.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.