National Bird Day is approaching, and on January 5th, people all over the world will be devoting their day to birdwatching. The day is dedicated to the enjoyment and preservation of our gorgeous feathered friends.
What better way to celebrate these beautiful creatures than to browse photos of fascinating birds with their tiny little babies?
Each mother bird has their very own tender, loving, and unique way of taking care of their young. These 30 magnificent photos perfectly capture the splendor of a mother’s love.
1. Mama bird is keeping all of her babies warm in her thick feathers.
2. Keeping her babies nestled underneath her wings.
3. A baby owl is groomed by its mother.
4. Perched on their mother’s back, this baby bird is safe from harm.
5. It takes a village.
6. A beautiful toucan brought back a treat for her baby.
7. Whoever owns this car is stuck forever. It looks like this mama bird made a nest here.
8. Comforted by a mother’s love.
9. Hunting and gathering for her babies.
10. This is the look of total contentment.
11. Maybe this grasshopper delivery will cheer up these grumpy baby birds.
12. Hitching a ride on their mother’s back.
13. She has a lot of hungry mouths to feed.
14. Like all moms, they’re great at multi-tasking.
15. This mom greeted them as they hatched from their eggs.
16. She’s always keeping watch.
17. A large dragonfly provides dinner for multiple hungry mouths.
18. Tiny birds peek their heads out of the nest for feeding time.
19. A mother’s work is never done.
20. Some precious cuddle time with mom.
21. This mother swan is a water taxi for her cygnets.
22. An old work boot has become a cozy home for this bird family.
23. This hawk family has a view of the gorgeous city skyline.
24. The heat from the intermittent red light keeps these baby birds nice and warm when mom’s away.
25. A peacful glide along the water with mom.
26. This baby bird is a natural independent.
27. An adorable baby penguin lovingly gazes up at its mom.
28. A mama bird and her mini-me perch up on a branch.
29. Moms are always constant chauffers.
30. A majestic white heron keeps watch over her chicks.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.