With their floppy ears, trunk that’s too big for their body, and grinning faces, baby elephants are truly as cute as can be! When baby elephants are born, they typically already weigh about 250 pounds and are around three feet tall. For the first three months after they’re born, they don’t have much control over their trunk, and they often trip over it as they walk.
Baby elephants are adorable creatures who are curious about the world and want to explore everything around them. Here are some photos that show how cute these little elephants are!
1. It’s tough being a young elephant—there are so many new things to learn. After all that work, sometimes a baby elephant needs a little nap.
2. “Hello, new flying friends! I’m an elephant, what are you?”
3. This baby elephant has impressively camouflaged itself!
4. These two little elephant siblings are truly best friends forever!
5. How cute is this little snorkel trunk? The baby seemed to enjoy his swim in the river.
6. “I can make it over, I can do it!”
7. We love these two little friends’ patches of fuzz.
8. What an adorable smile!
9. As this baby elephant shows, there’s nothing better than playing in the dirt.
10. What a stunning family photo!
11. It seems like this little elephant liked his six-month birthday present…
12. “Got your tail!”
13. That’s either one giant soccer ball or one tiny elephant…
14. This brave little elephant was born without a foot, and his physiotherapist is helping him strengthen his muscles by having him swim in the pool.
15. “You look hungry, Mom, let me give you a snack.”
16. This elephant wants to spread the love with his hugs!
17. This looks like the beginning of a Disney movie!
18. “You talkin’ to me?”
19. The family that locks trunks together, stays together.
20. Check out the little heart in his trunk!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group
h/t: Bored Panda