Everyone knows that cats are supposed to hate water. If you have a cat, you probably have firsthand experience with this—you know how tough it is to get a cat into the tub at bathtime. But it turns out, not all cats hate water. In fact, some love it!
There are some cats out there who will spend their free time hanging out in the sink, or who will jump straight into the bathtub after their owner fills it with water. There are even cats who love hopping into the shower. If you have a hard time believing this, check out these 20 photos of cats who can’t wait to get into the water.
1. These cats have decided to have a pool party in their owner’s bathtub!
2. “Oh hi, human, don’t mind me, I’m just taking a quick shower.”
3. Who would have guessed that shower caps perfectly fit over cat ears?
4. This cat clearly had a past life as a shark.
5. This cat has his own tiny jacuzzi, and he loves it.
6. “Why isn’t this working? I thought this was an automatic sink!”
7. This cat has some very impressive contortionist skills!
8. “What is this strange device, and why is it making my paw wet?”
9. This cat seems like he’s unsure about the water. For now, he’s okay with letting it run over him.
10. “If I move fast enough, I bet I can catch the water.”
11. This cat’s owner was probably confused when she went to take a bath and found out that her cat had stolen her spot…
12. This cat loves water so much, he can’t help but drink it while he’s in the shower.
13. This cat looks like Santa Paws with his big white bubble beard!
14. “Hey, goldfish, don’t mind me, just testing the temperature of your water.”
15. This sweet kitty has a great bath situation going on. All he needs is a bath bomb, some candles, and a magazine, and his setup will be absolutely perfect!
16. This cat realized that he perfectly fit into the sink, and he decided to use that fact to his advantage.
17. This kitty isn’t sure how to feel about the fish in his owner’s bathtub. He knows it’s probably a toy, but he may need to bite it just to make sure.
18. This cat’s owner was probably a bit surprised when he went to use his sink and saw his cat peeking his head out!
19. The ginger kitty in this picture looks a bit concerned—maybe his water isn’t quite warm enough. Or maybe, he feels like he needs some more bubbles to play with.
20. These two cats have decided that a sink is always better when you share it with a friend!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
h/t: Bored Panda