They say women are from Venus and men are from Mars but, apparently, the same can be said about cats and dogs. Dogs are known to be obsessed with and loving toward their owners, while cats can get along just fine on their own.
Dogs are loyal, while cats are known to be independent. Dogs need their owners. Cats would probably only realize that you’re gone when their food and water bowls are empty. Do you see where we’re going with this? We’re pretty sure that cats and dogs are from two completely different dimensions. Need proof?
Check out these pictures below:
1) This One Covers Both the Difference Between Men and Women AND Cats and Dogs
Men and dogs are clueless and happy. Women and cats are acutely aware and as a result can be moody.
2) Dogs Will Give You a Hug and Cat Will TAKE Their Hug
This dog genuinely needs a hug from you. The cat just likes this spot because you’re warm.
3) Dogs Seem to Show More Gratitude While Cats Have a Sense of Entitlement About Them
Dogs are always so happy to see you. Cats just want to know if you’re going to feed them.
4) They Both Accept Affection in Different Ways
Dogs are so happy when you love on them. Your cat could potentially attack you.
5) Dogs Can Be More Destructive, While Cats Can’t Cause Too Much Damage
Dogs would rather just love on you, but a cat would love to see you destroyed.
6) Dogs Relish in Being Pet While Cats Prefer You Didn’t
Dogs love nothing more than to get their belly scratched. Your cat WILL bite you if you dare touch its belly.
7) Dogs Sprawl Out While Cats Curl Up
Dogs like to take up space. Cats like to fit in spaces.
8) Dogs LOVE Car Rides While Cats… Not So Much
Dogs are always down for a car ride. Cats will hide under the back seat while plotting your murder if you put them in the car.
9) Dogs Sleep With You While Cats Sleep ON You
Dogs will find a place on your mattress to cozy up and sleep. You are your cat’s mattress.
10) Dogs Revel In Going For a Walk. Cats… Don’t Even Think About It
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Dogs will go for walks all day, every day. Cats will go limp and will force you to drag their bodies before they ever allow you to walk them.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.