Puppies are the best.
I mean, just look at those giant puppy eyes!
They’re not just the best companions in the world, but they’re also proficient at a handful of other roles.
Their sensitive sense of smell and Spider-man-like instincts make them capable professionals.
It’s true! They make exceptional police dogs, guides, service dogs for those with disabilities, and even firefighter helpers!
But even the brightest dogs need training!
Remember your first day at work? It might have been a disaster.
Well, here are 35 precious pups on their first day of training. Ready or not, here they come! They put in the work, just like us!
1. This is Mo. It’s his first day with the Great Manchester Police Department.
2. This little puppy showed up for training; the bullet-proof vest doesn’t quite fit yet.
3. In order to provide comfort, you first have to experience what it feels like to be comforted.
4. Service puppy to the rescue!
5. Their new vests fit perfectly.
6. This little pup is ready to start studying for exams.
7. This guide dog puppy is looking adorable as ever in their new uniform.
8. Being a police dog is hard work. It’s time for a nap.
9. The local sheriff has some new help at the station.
10. Jack is going to be a service dog for veterans.
11. It’s hard to take this little pup seriously right now.
12. The Australian Department of Defense has a new helping hand on deck. Or, paw, rather.
13. A Malinois puppy is joining the Finnish police force.
14. Zuma is going to bring a lot of smiles to people’s faces.
15. A tiny little black Labrador is training to become a service dog. He’s on a field trip to an ice cream factory.
16. Is there a “training size” for the training vest?
17. Tuco tries on the vest he’ll be wearing in a few months with the Boston Police.
18. Service dogs need some snuggles sometimes.
19. That’s okay, little guy. Get up and try again!
20. “And the winner for cutest service dog goes too…”
21. Service dog training is exhausting. It takes it out of a little puppy!
22. I’m not sure if this guy is going to be intimidating anyone anytime soon.
23. Reporting for duty!
24. Here are four more to join the West Midlands Police Department.
25. Xxcalliber is just a few months old, but he’s ready to become a military dog!
26. Scoob will be tracking down bad guys just like Scooby Doo.
27. Intensely focused on the task at hand during military training.
28. “One day, I’ll be a big police dog!”
29. Criminals will be forced to stop because the urge to pet him will be too great.
30. A military pup since they were just a couple months old!
31. A precious pup on the way to service training!
32. This puppy fills out his new training gear perfectly!
33. Meet Wiley, the adorable pup that just started service training!
34. Ava’s well on her way to saving the world, one paw at a time!
35. The first day of class is always the ruff-est!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.