Every pet owner knows the drill. Your dog or cat begs to go outside and then mere moments later, they’re back at the door begging to come back in.
Rain, snow, being lazy, scary noises — all of these are reasons our pets might not want to venture outdoors. But sometimes, they end up making the choice to go outside without realizing that they really didn’t want to be there.
These pet owners shared photos of their fur babies making their way outside — and immediately wishing they hadn’t.
It’s hard to decide whether to feel sorry for them or to laugh.
1. Walking takes far too much effort.
2. There’s liquid torture falling from the sky!
3. “I know you’re in there. Let me in!”
4. He was so upset he had to stay outside while everybody ate…
5. They’d like to come in, but things would get chaotic real quick.
6. If that’s not a look of sheer terror, I don’t know what is.
7. This cat didn’t sign up for this.
8. This monster cat will force themselves in, even if it means destroying your home.
9. This isn’t the look of “delight” to me.
10. This tiny kitten isn’t sure what the thing next to it is, but he wants nothing to do with it.
11. When they begged to go outside, but then they hated it, and now you fear for your life.
12. Not. Happy.
13. That doggy bed is sounding really good right about now.
14. “I’m all done being outside! My mission is accomplished.”
15. If you stretch your body as wide as possible, maybe they’ll see you and let you in.
16. Well, that was short-lived.
17. “What is this weird, green stuff?!”
18. Completely underwhelmed.
19. “You’re opening presents without me?!”
20. Oh, sorry, kitty! Didn’t see you out there.
21. Cats are so weird.
22. Playtime is over. Now, it’s time for cuddles.
23. This cutie pie knows how to play the “sad eyes” card.
24. Playing in the snow sounded fun at first.
25. “I’m ready to come in now!!”
26. “This isn’t funny, hooman.”
27. This cat isn’t feeling the snow. At all.
28. The dog park sounded fun until this little pup saw the size of the other dogs.
29. “I’m good right here.”
30. Is the raincoat for the dog? Or for our amusement?
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group